Reggie's Tours Tubing Question

scschnur

Does he have a vehicle locked up while tubing? What do you do with your passports, cruise cards, etc. while you're tubing? Also, for an early morning start (assuming there are places to leave one's things), do you suggest wearing warmer clothes with a bathing suit underneath?

Thank you, in advance, for any suggestions you can offer.

He locks up the van you take to the park area. I would wear your suit underneath say a T-shirt and shorts. We docked at 7a.m. and we were fine on the weather. There is a large restroom area at the park to change in if you want to change out of your suit when you are done. We felt safe leaving our stuff as there is quite a bit of activity at the park. When we were done another guide from Regtours was in the lot also. I would tell you to take cash to pay for the tour as there is some kind of 4 or 5 percent surcharge for using a credit card. Also try to take exact change as they would have to try to get your change in U.S. dollars to get it exact or you may end up with Belize currency.

They do lock up their van, however....I still do not like to leave my passports un-attended. We purchased 100% waterproof passport carriers...you can were these around your neck or waist and carry your passports, money and credit cards with you...makes me feel much better. The only thing I leave in the van then is my bag with extra clothes, towels and stuff like that.

Forgot to mention on my first post....we did not take our birth certificates with us(passports). We took a drivers license and our cruise card. The authorities will check your cruise card when you re-enter the cruise terminal.

We booked cave tubing with Reg's Cave Tubing, and we had the most wonderful time. LIONEL was our driver/guide, and he was the very best. He had 2 main conserns which he voiced occassionally... our safety, first, and he always tried to make sure we were happy and comfortable. I asked him if I could get a license plate to take home for my truck, and we stopped on the way back and picked one up. Try THAT on a ships booked excursion. We stopped at a local market, bought some local brew, cheaper than anywhere else we shopped. Soooo much fun. Again, Lionel was the key to our most enjoyable day. Be sure to ask for him if you can.

Archived