Solarium Age Minimum

From my experience the atmosphere in the Solarium is only attractive to us adults. There is no loud music, no direct sunlight as it is filtered through the skylight type ceiling. The Solarium is very relaxing and quiet compared to the main pool. However on the Radiance this past Oct, I was enjoying the Solarium with a good book and a comfy lounger. There was a group of 5 around 30 yr olds + or - 5 years, males and females that chose to start a dunking/splashing game in the pool. It only lasted about 15 minutes when they were given a choice by the Solarium attendant to move to the main pool or calm down. It doesn't always take under 16 year olds to get rowdy.

True, but signs only work if people read and obey!

True, on the Navigator last month, there were many people under the age of 16 in the solarium. I'll scope out the scene on the Allure in 3 weeks!!!!!!! :eek::D

True, on the Navigator last month, there were many people under the age of 16 in the solarium. I'll scope out the scene on the Allure in 3 weeks!!!!!!! :eek::D

Won't happen if I'm there. 16+ means 16+ and I use the Solaium just for that reason. If kids come in and think they are going to use the pool, jacuzzis, etc, I will be the first to bring it to the deck patrols attention.

Won't happen if I'm there. 16+ means 16+ and I use the Solaium just for that reason. If kids come in and think they are going to use the pool, jacuzzis, etc, I will be the first to bring it to the deck patrols attention.

I see no problem with that. I'm just saying that there are a lot of people who don't obey these rules.

From my experience the atmosphere in the Solarium is only attractive to us adults. There is no loud music, no direct sunlight as it is filtered through the skylight type ceiling. The Solarium is very relaxing and quiet compared to the main pool. However on the Radiance this past Oct, I was enjoying the Solarium with a good book and a comfy lounger. There was a group of 5 around 30 yr olds + or - 5 years, males and females that chose to start a dunking/splashing game in the pool. It only lasted about 15 minutes when they were given a choice by the Solarium attendant to move to the main pool or calm down. It doesn't always take under 16 year olds to get rowdy.

Good to hear the pool attendants were responsive...I agree..it isn't always the under 16 crowd who can become a problem...adults with a few to many "liquid refreshments" can be just as annoying...

Archived