I need happy thoughts please

Leaving today for our wedding cruise and looks like rain and storms are expected every day of the cruise includin our stop in St Thomas where we are getting married. If anyone could send some happy thoughts or prayers my way I would be extremely grateful. I'm becoming one very nervous bride :(

I will think sunny, happy thoughts for you all week!

Even if it does end up raining, please stay positive, enjoy every single second of it and remember all the work that you put into it! Years from now, you both will look back and you will have many stories to tell friends and family that were not able to attend your beautiful day!

Happy Thoughts!! Happy Thoughts!! Happy Thoughts!! Happy Thoughts!!

I got married on embarking day, outside on the deck (golf course). It was raining while I was getting ready and they were making plans to find a new location. I was really upset because outdoors was our main request. My mom said it was a miracle, my elevators door opened for the golf deck, the clouds parted, sun came shinning through :) 10 mins after we were all in the reception area the rain started again... so there is always hopes and miracles keep happy thoughts!

Happy Thoughts!! Happy Thoughts!! Happy Thoughts!! Happy Thoughts!!

don't pay too much attention to the weather forcast. even if it does rain, it may only rain for a small part of the day -- especially in the Caribbean, where showers and weather tend to blow through very quickly. But sending sunny thoughts your way anyway. :)

They've been saying it was supposed to rain here every day for the past week and we haven't seen a drop. Weather forecasting is the only job where you can be wrong 90% of the time and not get fired.

Try not to worry about it and have a great time!

I wouldn't worry about it. They can't predict showers too accurately in FL and the Carribean. Being a tropical area they could just say it's gonna rain everyday and they would be right 90% of the time since it almost always rains at least a little everyday . If it does rain, it'll only be for a few minutes.

(Speaking as a lifelong Floridian)

Archived