Ship Mate- Royal Caribbean

Fellow cruisers, there is an "app" you can download to your smartphones that allows you to find out a ton of information about RCI cruises. All the ships are on it, with deck plans, a countdown to your specific cruise, and more.

You can research the excusions, get helpful tips, even locate where the ship is currently. It even has a recording of a ships horn you can play. :D

Best of all...its free. Search Ship Mates-Royal Caribbean.

Happy cruising all!

Fellow cruisers, there is an "app" you can download to your smartphones that allows you to find out a ton of information about RCI cruises. All the ships are on it, with deck plans, a countdown to your specific cruise, and more.

You can research the excusions, get helpful tips, even locate where the ship is currently. It even has a recording of a ships horn you can play. :D

Happy cruising all!

Use the search feature. This subject has been discussed before.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1409276

Happy cruising all!

I had to pay! I play with it all the time though!

Free on the Android that I downloaded several months ago.

I couldn't ever get it to configure correctly on my Droid X. Weird...will see what I get as my next phone upgrade to replace my blackberry...perhaps if I go with a 4G Droid I can try again.

Anyone else have trouble with the app configuring? Suggestions on how to make it work?

I couldn't ever get it to configure correctly on my Droid X. Weird...will see what I get as my next phone upgrade to replace my blackberry...perhaps if I go with a 4G Droid I can try again.

Anyone else have trouble with the app configuring? Suggestions on how to make it work?

Free and works fine on my Droid X...the RCCL one and all the other cruiselines they have.

I used to have this app, but then I deleted it. I got it for free too, now I have to pay! :p

If you have an iphone, I don't think you pay to redownload an app you previously had. You should be able to see a list of apps already purchased in iTunes and your purchase history. I think even free apps will show here. Perhaps someone here can give you more information on this

Archived