Mud pie or Short ribs?

Hello I have seen a few post regarding a new menu for Chops. I have resi's on Liberty in 2 weeks and was curious...

1. Is the mud pie still available for dessert?

2. For those of you who have tried the boneless beef short ribs or pancetta wrapped chicken, what are your thoughts? I always go for the filet but am thinking about stepping out and trying something new.

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Hello I have seen a few post regarding a new menu for Chops. I have resi's on Liberty in 2 weeks and was curious...

2. For those of you who have tried the boneless beef short ribs or pancetta wrapped chicken, what are your thoughts? I always go for the filet but am thinking about stepping out and trying something new.

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Had the boneless short ribs on the Allure about 2 weeks ago. They were very tender and tasty but I would still take the filet.

Mud Pie was not on the menu when we did our b2b on Enchantment in April.

There is the Ohio girl, knew you would be the one with my answer although it is not what I wanted to hear. BOO HOO! Oh how will I ever enjoy my med cruise now? More gelato please... :D

Thank you,

Patty

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Had both on Allure a month ago. In my opinion they were both very good, especially the mud pie.

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Just got off the Mariner in Europe and yes the Mud Pie was still on the menu. However, although it looked nice I thought it was awful - even more bland and tasteless than most of the chocolate desserts in the MDR and Windjammer. :eek: It has been raved about so much on here I was really shocked.

Just got off the Mariner in Europe and yes the Mud Pie was still on the menu. However, although it looked nice I thought it was awful - even more bland and tasteless than most of the chocolate desserts in the MDR and Windjammer. :eek: It has been raved about so much on here I was really shocked.

I am surprised as well!!! :eek:

Mud pie has always been super yummy in my oppinion.

Patty

Archived