*** The ALL NEW RCI Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

Just trying to make this thread feel like home with a few pictures of Voyager on webcam...

2934393880105476688S600x600Q85.jpg

One of Voyager's arrivals:

2343250270105476688S600x600Q85.jpg

2951795340105476688S600x600Q85.jpg

2481066470105476688S600x600Q85.jpg

Voyager's final departure:

2687182260105476688S600x600Q85.jpg

2645871300105476688S600x600Q85.jpg

Picture of Mariner in my signature...

I just finished reading article in USA Today that Voyager will spend summer 2012 in Europe and after that head to China for year-round service.

Title of the article is "World has changed".

Opportunity to see Japan and Korea...

I have a friend sailing on the 11/11/11 one! I can't wait to hear what she has to say when she gets back!

We're on the 11/11/11 cruise too and there are a couple of others from this thread on there as well!

Hi Dylan!

Please include me in the "new" Galveston thread. Also looking forward to the Mariners arrival and getting the scoop before we cruise. Oh btw we are calling our cruise the Mariner Marauders. Arrrr!

P.S. Hi Gina

Firefighter - your mission is to come back and post all sorts of intel on Mariner. Your cruise will be the only one I can get info on since we are on the 11/27 sailing. Since half the fun of planning is hearing all about who/what/when on board, I'm going to be dancing around in anticipation when the 11/11 sailing returns. :D We've been on Mariner but I'm curious as to what the entertainment will be and if they will still do the jambalaya cookoff and chili cookoff. I hope that RCI realizes how important it has become to all of the regular Texas cruisers to see the effort Voyager and Rhapsody made to the local "flavor".

Jambalaya & Chili...sounds great!! I'll be sure to report. Hopefully they'll do something special to commerorate their first cruise from Texas!!! They're sure to love us Texans, huh?!!

I watched them do the food on the pool deck but never stood in line to eat any. Fraid to. After the dismal effort on Voyager with the quesadillas! I could give them some good TexMex recipes! Firefighter, try to get them to take out the sugar in their bisquit recipe, will you? They need some Texicanizing also:D

Hi guys from Kingman Az. Off tomorrow to Monterey, Ca.

Cough, hack, wheese... the smoke was bad from Santa Rosa to Albuquerque from the fires in Az. As we went through Showlo, you could really see the smoke boiling up in the distance from the fires.

Hope everyone is well.

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for posting the new thread. Have not posted on the old one for a while but will try to stay up to date on this one. I did see the RancherDave was in Singapore for his Legend cruise and I hope they are having a wonderful time.

Looking forward to Sunday mornings and watching the Mariner come up the channel. I will be saying goodbye to Voyager (boo-hoo)in August with my cruise out of Venice. I have become quite attached to the old girl. Still I wish her Bon Voyage and hope the Aussies enjoy her as much as we have.

Good luck with the new thread. :)

Hi guys from Monterey, Ca. It is around 60 degrees and cloudy. We ate at Bubba Gumps for dinner. I was O.K.

We will be wandering around with my daughter tomorrow in the area. She seems to be doing well here in the Air Force and is about done with here Arabic training. Then back to Texas for her next phase of training. What a looooonnnnggg school.

Why is this thread on the RCI page? It seems like it's particular to Galveston...the title and first post don't even mention RCI. Confused.:confused:

The content of earlier posts on old thread was

about watching the Voyager dock and depart!

Obviously the nature of the thread expanded.

Now it will be about the Mariner and other matters!

Archived