*** The ALL NEW RCI Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

Anyone see the new Emerald Cam? It shows both ships and appears to be in the same area as the ABC13 camera.

http://www.galveston.com/emeraldcam/

I would post a picture here, but Webshots is throwing a fit. Looks like it's time for me to find a new picture hosting site.

Very nice! Now if only lack of sleep was not making it tough to sit and watch the screen.

Off the Disney Magic this morning and home by 9:30. It was our easiest debarkation ever in Galveston. Excellent cruise with Disney exceeding our expectations. Next up is the Mariner over Christmas.

We were at home and unpacking just a minute or so after nine a.m. Was a great experience. Good to meet your wife and you Saturday and around the ship.

We were at home and unpacking just a minute or so after nine a.m. Was a great experience. Good to meet your wife and you Saturday and around the ship.

Did you do the self disembarkation? We waited until they opened disembarkation to everyone which was at about 8:00. Three security stations to swipe our cruise cards so no waiting to leave the ship. Nice meeting both of you!

Did you do the self disembarkation? We waited until they opened disembarkation to everyone which was at about 8:00. Three security stations to swipe our cruise cards so no waiting to leave the ship. Nice meeting both of you!

Self and moving off around 735 or so.

Spent day working at ranch which works far better in the temp we had today.

Review will be up later this week. It will be on my own site.

Oops, liquor guidelines have not changed on the RCCL site.

I saw the Disney flick earlier which led me to watch a lot of others that were already up on the YouTube site. Amazing what technology can do, you can probably watch anything as it happens.

Archived