Disney Wonder sailing fron LA on November 13, 2011

Khamzin

Hello everyone. This is my first time cruising and we decided to try Disney Wonder since the deal is great ( kids sail free) and Disney is always magical. Is there anyone else out there who booked same ship? What should we expect? Is e erything included in the price( except drinks) I am interested in entertainment ? I would appreciate any comments. Thanks

Hello everyone. This is my first time cruising and we decided to try Disney Wonder since the deal is great ( kids sail free) and Disney is always magical. Is there anyone else out there who booked same ship? What should we expect? Is e erything included in the price( except drinks) I am interested in entertainment ? I would appreciate any comments. Thanks

One thing you should expect will be a LOT of kids. Aside from that prepare to enjoy yourself.

Your cruise price includes all food except: Palo ($25 extra pay, adult only restauraunt); any drinks from the bar (incuding sodas); any drinks served by waiters poolside; snacks sold outside theatres; certain items from room service (will be indicated on room service menu which things you pay for).

Any drinks you pay for will include a 15% gratuity (tip).

There is a free drink station on deck 9 near the pool. It has sodas, water (hot/cold), tea, coffee. Drinks (except alcoholic) are free at meals.

You may bring onboard any drinks you wish (as much as you wish), however it must be carried on (not checked).

The nightly entertainment includes Broadway-style Disney-themed shows and variety acts in the main theatre; movies (Disney and Disney connected) in the Buena Vista Theatre; and night club type entertainment in the bars in the evening.

Sail-away party, Pirate Night, and other shipwide events are also available.

:)

Archived