Question About Johnny Rockets

I realize there is a $4.95 charge to get into Johnny Rockets.........and I realize that certain beverages have an additional charge..........so what do I get for the $4.95? is it all I can eat or just a burger and fries?

All you can eat including desserts. If you are familiar with the basic Johnny Rockets' menu, you already know what other food items are available and any and all of those can be ordered and consumed in Johnny Rockets for the cover charge.:)

All you can eat including desserts. If you are familiar with the basic Johnny Rockets' menu, you already know what other food items are available and any and all of those can be ordered and consumed in Johnny Rockets for the cover charge.:)

thank you................so how does the "take-out" food work?

thank you................so how does the "take-out" food work?

I think that take out food does have limits as to just what and how much you can get for that cover charge. Otherwise you would have one person paying a single coverage charge for meals that were actually being consumed by several people. Doesn't seem to me to be an unfair restriction.:)

Never been to Johnny Rockets before but might have to preview it. Is the food on the ship version the same as land locations? We have one fairly close at Mall of America that we could try next time we are there.

Is there a Johnny Rockets on the Serenade of the Seas?

Not on any Radiance class ships, until the Radiance Dry Dock, all of those ships had a Seaview Cafe in its place. No cover charge for the Seaview. Radiance is replacing the Seaview Cafe with a Samba Grill and is adding several other dining venues including a Hot Dog shack, Park Cafe, Izumi, and Rita's Cantina, come of which, but not all, have a cover charge.

Archived