Slow and Clunky Celebrity Website

billrco90278

We are booked on the Xpedition this December and are excited. Everything about the ship and cruise we have heard sounds great. However, the Celebrity website does not impress me. Compared to other cruise lines' sites, it is very slow, and sparse in details, a chore to use, and not good for Celebrity's image. I know that the ship and cruise are all that really matters. Still, it bothers me.

I don't usually have problems with the Celebrity website, however this afternoon, as I was attempting to make select dining reservations, the page froze my computer; that has never happened to me with Celebrity. So perhaps they're experiencing a glitch or two at present. Try another day, Maybe everything will be working better then.

Mary

I've never had a problem with the speed before until a couple days ago when I couldn't get on my account. As another poster said - the site just froze up. It was better yesterday but still slow getting on my account.

Well I am please its not just us Downunder dwellers who are experiencing problems with the website today (and all this last weekend!)

Today I was trying to read up on Beverage Packages and it kept defaulting to the Contact Page - was starting to think the next time I tryed I would end up of a 'help' page for drinking problems:cool:

Archived