Hong Kong to Athens

lutzcruiser

I'm booked on the April 2012 HKG to Athens trip. I would love to hear from anyone who has taken this trip; experiences, likes, dislikes and any recommendations for private tours or what to do and what not to do. On another note, does anyone know whether or not there is MahJong play on the ship?

Definitely the most enjoyable thread I recall.....Can't wait until we can do a long cruise like this. I loved getting my morning coffee and sitting down with Jack. it was over way too soon - hope your cruise is the same.

Mo

Yes, I have read Jacks blog. I had actually planned this trip for 2008 but when the market started to turn we decided to wait. I've got a lot of info from those writings but as it was a few years ago was looking for updates to private tours and to get feedback from some others. Thanks for post!

We are booked for the same cruise and would be interested to hook up with local tours rather then the expensive Oceana ones, we did the Amazon this past November and had good luck with local guides and tours. I will search as well and love to hear from anyone that has done this trip

• 4 weeks later...

Acalanes,

Welcome to CC. Your best place to find out about private tours on this cruise is on the roll call for this cruise.

You can find it in Roll Calls - Oceania - then find your ship by name and cruise date.

Are you by any chance in the East Bay (Lafayette)?

Archived