Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Cruise Reviews of the Week by LindaKE, CruiserDee, T_Ray, Gimer & darwin133!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a luggage spotter -- we hope they enjoy it!

Zuiderdam Alaska on the Zuiderdam - Round Trip Vancouver by LindaKE

First a little about us: We're a couple in our 60s from the deep South where we don't get much cold weather. I had to learn to dress in layers etc. for warmth then found that, for this cruise, I would have been fine with my normal winter wear because it was so warm. This was our sixth cruise, but our first cruise on HAL. This was our second cruise to Alaska, which is so beautiful that we just had to return even though we said the first Alaskan cruise was a once in a life time trip. Continue reading Alaska on the Zuiderdam - Round Trip Vancouver

Explorer of the Seas My Gluten Free Adventures by CruiserDee

Sorry if this review is centered around the food but I feel there aren't enough gluten free reviews out there. I will push through the food issue in this first section so please just skip ahead if you don't need this information. Continue reading My Gluten Free Adventures

Disney Wonder Wondrous Alaska by T_Ray

Our Challenge: Trying to get a great vacation at the same time for kids 4 – 18, and parents too is obviously difficult, and Disney really worked out great for us on this cruise to Alaska the first week of June. Continue reading Wondrous Alaska

Sea Princess We'll do Alaska Again by Gimer

Day 1. I dropped Frances off with luggage at 11:30, the parked across the street at City Park Garage. Don't forget to get the green card that will give you the cruiser discount of $12 a day, not the standard $25 daily. We got in line forming along building and in 1/2 hour we started into the terminal to check in and were issued our Sea Cards, fastest check-in ever. Sat in the priority seating area and after 15 minutes we were allowed to board the Sea Princess. Got to our stateroom at about 12;45 and dropped off our carry-ons. Continue reading We'll do Alaska Again

Norwegian Epic Loved the singles experience on the EPIC by darwin133

I've cruised in the past several times, typically with others; however, there have been times I wanted to go somewhere and no one else could. I was always deterred by the cost of cruising alone so I would either not go, or choose a different type of vacation. NCL has changed all that with their studio rooms. I found the room to be delightful and innovative. Continue reading Loved the singles experience on the EPIC

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin

Sign in to follow this