Nudity on Carnival ship

jlm41

Saw a drunk 20-something girl flashing everyone on the Serenity deck of the Paradise. She also kept dropping the top part of her wrap dress in the MDR the same night. FYI - this was a 4-night cruise, not a 3-day weekend cruise.

The first week in February. She was THE show the whole cruise.

Many people crave being stared at

I think you're on to something.

Last summer on my RCI cruise I got more stranger nudity than I ever wanted to see in the lady's spa changing room. When I laughed about it with my sister she said most of her girl friends love to be seen naked. Well okay then!

sure hope they dont re-think the deck... not that im a prude or anything like that...

years ago I had to implement a secure wireless solution in a nudist colony/ community here in central florida.. had to be there for a week or so...

still cant get those images out of my mind..... not pretty at all :eek:

if your into nudity, cruise out of miami... do a pre /post trip... south beach

• 2 weeks later...

The last cruise that we were on was a Eastern cruise. The top optional deck name had been changed to adult only. Yet, it was still located near the smoke stacks at the top. The only thing different is they had removed the curtain around the rail. The bottom line is.... at least 1/2 of the women that used the deck were topless.

I 've been curious about the newer ships that have the serenity deck, such as the Magic. These decks are also located at the top of the ship.

I've seen people quote that topless is not allowed. I'm not sure they are correct. Has Carnival actually said this or just assume this?

Are there signs stating it's not allowed?

I would believe that as long as it's adult only & in a location that kids can't see.......Carnival would not care if one removed their top. This would be difficult to stop unless signs are posted...........

• 2 weeks later...

Splendor Spring Break MR, March 2010, we had a topless lady laying out and in the hot tub in the adult pool area. Of course she had to look 50+ carrying an extra 70lbs + and had tatas that looked like a bunch of oranges in tube socks. But it certainly made for some good conversation. I also had a girl undo the back of my top (hubby was not happy). I couldn't believe it. Then she apologized! At least the way my bikini was set up, my top didn't fall off or show anything when she untied it.

No nudity lately. Back during the topless deck days I would see some who misunderstood the rules and showed everything. Get the mental picture of an elderly overweight man !

Yuck !! On second thought, *don't* get that mental picture.

That stopped me from frequenting that area.

:eek::eek:

I know Carnival removed topless deck 3-4 years back.

Did you see any nudity/topless sunbathing in last 2 years?

If Yes, Which ship? What area? and At what time?

I didnt see any but if you find one that does, let me know so I can book it. :D

Wait scratch that, nude places let ANYONE go nude. blech

Archived