Nudity on Carnival ship

jlm41

I didn't know you were German. He seemed German...maybe his name was Herr

Kleineding. He didn't seem very nice, so I didn't go back .

LOL..Thoth..there was this guy on the beach on family folks 50th Hawaii trip..OMG..first day we say nothing..a skinny post 80 year old with the "Kleineding" and i just can not repeat all the hilareous nicknames of each parent child and grandchild as the trip progressed..seriously..nudity would have almost been better than the whatever modified speedo thong suit he had on and his long stroll back and forth all day every day..I think term here has been banana hammock..and this is a rare kind of comment form yours truly..LOL..S.:D

If someone wants to go nekkid, fine, I don't care how perfect or imperfect they

are. It is the way they are made..so be it.:)

I totally agree with you! I don't do nekkid, I'm 65!:eek: Never did before either. To each his own. I never minded if my kid saw a naked sunbather. Its natural but I have a DS, I might feel different if I had a DD. I know that's a sexist point of view, but hey, come on, my baby girl and a naked man!:eek:

LOL..Thoth..there was this guy on the beach on family folks 50th Hawaii trip..OMG..first day we say nothing..a skinny post 80 year old with the "Kleineding" and i just can not repeat all the hilareous nicknames of each parent child and grandchild as the trip progressed..seriously..nudity would have almost been better than the whatever modified speedo thong suit he had on and his long stroll back and forth all day every day..I think term here has been banana hammock..and this is a rare kind of comment form yours truly..LOL..S.:D

Funny thing about certain people. They wish to show off kleinding, then get upset when someone gives them a look. the word for the day is...swim-trunks. If a guy wears swim-trunks he need not worry about me giving him a funny look.

Years ago I was on a bus tour through the Alps when the tour guide told us that the hotel schwimmbad is clothing optional. I've yet to figure exactly what went wrong, but these men took a disliking to me. Maybe it was some ladies in tour who went into the schwimmbad with me while these men were in clothing optional mode.

Funny thing about certain people. They wish to show off kleinding, then get upset when someone gives them a look. the word for the day is...swim-trunks. If a guy wears swim-trunks he need not worry about me giving him a funny look.

Years ago I was on a bus tour through the Alps when the tour guide told us that the hotel schwimmbad is clothing optional. I've yet to figure exactly what went wrong, but these men took a disliking to me. Maybe it was some ladies in tour who went into the schwimmbad with me while these men were in clothing optional mode.

LOL..one on that later in friends of place..Sarah

Heck, there's a clothing optional beach on Long Island, and probably most other parts of the US. You just have to know where to look...

or not look, I suppose....

Haulover Beach in Miami, FL, :D Apollo Beach in New Smyrna, Fl, :D are nude Beaches. There is another nude beach somewhere near Pensacola, FL. Antigua also has a nude beach at Hawksbill Resort ;)

If you are in a separate aduits only area. I see nothing worry with a woman sun bathing topless. My wife has done it on the ship before, back in the topless area of the past. She has also done it in SoBe on our pre-cruise stay. No one thinks about it in other parts of the world, but so many people get so hung up about it here.

The last time I saw a topless deck was on the Inspration eight years ago.;)

Now you can go to the beaches in the eastern carribean and see giggling and flopping all over. :eek:

However my wife was carring the camera so I have nothing to show for it. :confused:

I think you're on to something.

Last summer on my RCI cruise I got more stranger nudity than I ever wanted to see in the lady's spa changing room. When I laughed about it with my sister she said most of her girl friends love to be seen naked. Well okay then!

My niece works at a tanning salon and she is amazed how many girls will just walk out of the booth either naked or in panties and go to the reception desk and ask for more lotion or tell them the booth isn't working or high enough or whatever.

This upsets me greatly ......because they aren't hiring. :)

No nudity lately. Back during the topless deck days I would see some who misunderstood the rules and showed everything. Get the mental picture of an elderly overweight man !

Yuck !! On second thought, *don't* get that mental picture.

That stopped me from frequenting that area.

I think I saw him in St. Maartin.:eek:

The few times I've been on the topless funnel deck throughout the years the view, I can report, is NOT a PRETTY PICTURE.:rolleyes: So many of these exhibitionists say they're just "letting the puppies out to play", whereas in reality they're letting the manatees sleep on the beach. Scary movie. :D

The few times I've been on the topless funnel deck throughout the years the view, I can report, is NOT a PRETTY PICTURE.:rolleyes: So many of these exhibitionists say they're just "letting the puppies out to play", whereas in reality they're letting the manatees sleep on the beach. Scary movie. :D

Those old dogs won't hunt !

sure hope they dont re-think the deck... not that im a prude or anything like that...

years ago I had to implement a secure wireless solution in a nudist colony/ community here in central florida.. had to be there for a week or so...

still cant get those images out of my mind..... not pretty at all :eek:

if your into nudity, cruise out of miami... do a pre /post trip... south beach

Try making hospice nurse visits to patients in those communities.

I understand they are naturalists, but it doesn't change the fact that I am scarred forever! People weeding shrubs nude, riding bikes nude, waxing their cars nude, gettng their mail nude, waving at you as you drive by (yes they are nude), then casually trying to get info abotu the condition of their hospice patient neighbor. It's difficult to remain professional when you're having a conversation with an 80 year old naked man.

The last time I saw a topless deck was on the Inspration eight years ago.;)

Now you can go to the beaches in the eastern carribean and see giggling and flopping all over. :eek:

However my wife was carring the camera so I have nothing to show for it. :confused:

I was on the Inspiration in November, sitting and reading in the hot tub on Serenity. As I climbed in, I greeted a couple sitting in the hot tub before me. When they got up to leave, the woman had no top on! There was a group of boys on the deck above watching the whole time.

Manatees? You sure they weren't walruses galumping around on the beach?

I thank the gods (may the gods bless them) that I saw nothing of the sort on me first cruise...

I see there's well over a hundred views of this thread for every post. Which is a ratio high above normal. And this is fitting since there would be a much higher number of viewers than participators in the activity as well. And that is one reason why participation in the activity is limited.

I went on a MSC cruise several years ago and the firstday out by the main pool there was an elderly gentleman sitting nude on the pool apron....Then I realized he was just changeing his swimsuit...My wife always used the topless deck on Carnival because it was not that crowded and had a nice breeze...Several years ago we were on a cruise during spring break and there were 800 college kids on board..There were on two topless ladies up there , my wife and her friend...But the college kids did drink up all the Miller Lite, they were out by thursday......Dennis

On our honeymoon the people in the cabin next to us were very comfortable with their bodies. They enjoyed sitting on their balcony, the woman completely naked and the guy in the tiniest little thong. It was hysterical. We could see their reflection in the glass railing, they had to have been able to see us as well. I never realized you could see so much of the balcony next to you, thank God I noticed them before we did anything reckless! ;)

Archived