Our amazing Dream cruise--photo and trivia review!

EMc&DrS

Hi there I was wondering if I could also have a copy of that spread sheet ..... I loved your review made for a long read but well worth it....... Thank you so much as it helps when going on your first cruise.... The email to send the sheet is spasquale0439@rogers.com ....Thank you again

Done!

Best review EVER !!! Appreciate all your work on this.

Would you mind sending me a copy of spreadsheet also.

THANK YOU!

mphorinek@msn.com

Done! Thanks to both of you for taking the time to read it--glad it helped!

I loved your review! I am sailing on the Dream on December 10th. I didn't think I could get anymore excited...until I read your review. Really wish we could do Maya Chan but my boyfriend has already booked an excursion through CCL and is not willing to change it.:( There is always next time!

• 1 month later...

"As others have mentioned, the muster drill is simple on the Dream. No life jackets required. We were able to use the crew stairs just outside our cabin. We walked down the three flights of stairs to the Scarlet DR and entered the room through an emergency door. We were seated in the back corner of the DR and never saw any of the safety demonstrations--could only hear them."

I sure hope this comes to a screeching halt when Carnival implements new safety procedures. While I'm sure you didn't elect to sit where you couldn't see the demonstration the fact you were allowed to sit there needs to change so everyone can see the safety information as well as hear it.

"As others have mentioned, the muster drill is simple on the Dream. No life jackets required. We were able to use the crew stairs just outside our cabin. We walked down the three flights of stairs to the Scarlet DR and entered the room through an emergency door. We were seated in the back corner of the DR and never saw any of the safety demonstrations--could only hear them."

I sure hope this comes to a screeching halt when Carnival implements new safety procedures. While I'm sure you didn't elect to sit where you couldn't see the demonstration the fact you were allowed to sit there needs to change so everyone can see the safety information as well as hear it.

I totally agree! This was new to us. On all previous cruises, we could see & hear everything while wearing our life jackets!

would you be able to tell me what nights they do the brbq's and what movies they played on the lido.

The BBQ is for lunch on the Lanai deck on sea days. Movies change regularly. Someone who has sailed recently would have to answer that question. While we were on board they kept playing the Casey Anthony trial!

How was the water at Maya Chan? Was is as pretty and clear as Goff's Cay and Roatan? Also, is it calm water or choppy? Just curious because we have a 10yr old and 3yr old that LOVE to swim.

Thanks!

The water in Costa Maya isn't as pretty as Cozumel or Goff's Cay, but it was very calm the day we were there. They also had an employee raking up the sea grass the entire time we were there.

Can you please send the spreadsheet to me as well: jmruane@bellsouth.net

Mant thanks!

Sure

Great review! We leave in a few weeks and I can't wait. Showing all these pics to the kids tonight. Can you email me your spreadsheet? regana@optonline.net Thanks!

Hope you have a great trip--I'll send it now.

• 3 weeks later...

So I noticed your review in your signature and had to come check it out. That itinerary and those ports?! Whew, I was in heaven...It seems like Dream is a favorite for folks on here (CC) and I'll definitely be checking into her for future cruises...

Sorry to make this go back to the top, but you did such an awesome job on this review and I just had to say thanks!

I'm thinking about surprising my Mom with a Steakhouse visit or (more for me) the Chef's Table so I particularly appreciated the time and information you included on those.

Again, thanks for taking the time to post! And Atlanta traffic?! You 'gotta' love it...lol (like a 3rd home for me)

So I noticed your review in your signature and had to come check it out. That itinerary and those ports?! Whew, I was in heaven...It seems like Dream is a favorite for folks on here (CC) and I'll definitely be checking into her for future cruises...

Sorry to make this go back to the top, but you did such an awesome job on this review and I just had to say thanks!

I'm thinking about surprising my Mom with a Steakhouse visit or (more for me) the Chef's Table so I particularly appreciated the time and information you included on those.

Again, thanks for taking the time to post! And Atlanta traffic?! You 'gotta' love it...lol (like a 3rd home for me)

Thanks so much for your comments--glad you enjoyed the review. I see you are counting down to your first cruise!! You are going to love it--especially since you are doing your research in advance. Wish we had been that smart before our first cruise!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived