All-inclusive close to pier

scperk

I heard someone mention a nice AI near the Costa Maya pier and have been looking for our next trip there..Has anyone been to the El Cid La Ceiba hotel...I know some of the crew goes there so maybe I'll just ask while on-board......Dennis

El Cid is in Cozumel and the pier there is called Puerta Maya. El Cid is between the International pier and downtown. Not sure if they offer and AI package to day visitors. Many hotels in Coz do have AI packages for longer term guests.

If you're going to Costa Maya, there are several beaches along the malecon in Mahahual that have AI packages (Tequila Beach, Tropicante and Pez Quadro being the most popular). There are 2 that are exclusively AI with advanced reservations/payment required. One is Nohoch Kay which is at the south end of the malecon (a short $3 taxi ride down/ $2 return). A great spot and away form the port crowds and the "all-comers" beaches at the northern end and middle of the malecon. Some ship's officers do venture down to Nohoch Kay for a couple of hours. The other exclusive AI is Maya Chan, which is further south of Mahahual and takes a longer taxi (included in the AI, I think) but is an excellent spot and you truly have your own little area, limits of 50 people per day.

El Cid is in Cozumel and the pier there is called Puerta Maya. El Cid is between the International pier and downtown. Not sure if they offer and AI package to day visitors. Many hotels in Coz do have AI packages for longer term guests.

If you're going to Costa Maya, there are several beaches along the malecon in Mahahual that have AI packages (Tequila Beach, Tropicante and Pez Quadro being the most popular). There are 2 that are exclusively AI with advanced reservations/payment required. One is Nohoch Kay which is at the south end of the malecon (a short $3 taxi ride down/ $2 return). A great spot and away form the port crowds and the "all-comers" beaches at the northern end and middle of the malecon. Some ship's officers do venture down to Nohoch Kay for a couple of hours. The other exclusive AI is Maya Chan, which is further south of Mahahual and takes a longer taxi (included in the AI, I think) but is an excellent spot and you truly have your own little area, limits of 50 people per day.

whats included in an AI and about what do they run for the day ?

sorry ... also

is there a way online to research these AI's???

we are cruising in January to coz and costa maya

Pez Quadro and Maya Chan have websites and lots of threads on this board. You can pull up info on Nohoch Kay off TA or on threads here with contact info included.

whats included in an AI and about what do they run for the day ?

Usually food and beverages - both alcohol and non alcohol and as Crewsweeper points out above, sometimes transportation. Don't know the cost since we like to graze our way along the malecon in Costa Maya. ☺ ☺

Archived