Zip-Line?!?

im4vols

Hello-

Have any of you done a zip line tour in Costa Maya? What do you recommend? I saw one on **************** dot com that looked legit. This is our first time going there, so any advice/info you have would be helpful!

Thanks so much!!

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

What website did you see it on?? We did ziplining through NCL on the Epic. It was definitely NOT worth the $100+ we paid. There were only 3 lines. 2 lines were very short and we had to wait an horu before we could ever zip because we somehow got to the back of the line. Also it was about 1.5 hours from port (nap time!). Also, a lunch was included. It was just half of a ham and cheese sandwhich and a granola bar and water. We were given 2 bottles of water including the one with lunch. The staff was friendly,no language barrier,and it was very safe. Would I go back to that place? Probably not. I wrote a review of it in my Epic review linked in my signature if you want to check that out.

What ship are you sailing on? What other ports are you going to?

IMO, the best zip lines on Western C cruises are in Roatan...More height, longer zips more courses. Belize is another option, if combined with cavetubing or a river boat ride. The area immediately surround Costa Maya is pretty flat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived