Hawaii/Tahiti 2013 Spring

jimmy2x

Just looked at the deck plans --- can't believe there are only 2 HC cabins on the entire ship -- and just with a window --- no balcony.

Unless I want to spend upwards of $ 8000 each for a superior just

for the extra room !!! Plus, this ship is really "up there" in years.

Where is the Westerdam for 2012 ????

I would have been extremely interested in the 30 day Hawaii and Tahiti but not on the Statendam from what I have read about her. On a trip of that duration we would want a larger SS and that category is not available on the smaller ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looked at the deck plans --- can't believe there are only 2 HC cabins on the entire ship -- and just with a window --- no balcony.

Unless I want to spend upwards of $ 8000 each for a superior just

for the extra room !!! Plus, this ship is really "up there" in years.

Where is the Westerdam for 2012 ????

Hamburg,

Westerdam hits the 30 day cruise 10.4.12, it is on their FB page, but not on the main site. I'm booked already & updated to attending on the FB page! ;)

Derek

There are only two dates listed for the Westerdam --- Sept. 2011 and April, 2013. I checked the HAL site as suggested and this has been

the same for almost 2 weeks. Still can't find out the info on the FaceBook page even though I did register as "attending".

Although I have been waiting forever for this cruise to appear for the Fall of 2012, I think I like the April 2013 date better.

BUT why are the prices so high? :( We were booked for Sept 2012 and had a veranda VD Cat for $5200. Now the price for an Obstructed View is $5400!!!!! Needless to say, we are going to wait for a while to book :eek:

Interested to see the pricing on the Fall 2012 cruise. I can't find it on HAL at all.

Cheers, Denise

Although I have been waiting forever for this cruise to appear for the Fall of 2012, I think I like the April 2013 date better.

BUT why are the prices so high? :( We were booked for Sept 2012 and had a veranda VD Cat for $5200. Now the price for an Obstructed View is $5400!!!!! Needless to say, we are going to wait for a while to book :eek:

Interested to see the pricing on the Fall 2012 cruise. I can't find it on HAL at all.

Cheers, Denise

Prices are sure high on HAL lately. I've decided to try Celebrity again for 2 reasons. The price for my 2012 is much less then I could ever get on HAL. HAL is waiting forever to release their fall 2012 cruises and my bet is that it won't be worth the wait. I hope they prove me wrong.

I would love to do Celebrity again -- unfortunately,they don't travel to the South Pacific unless I want to fly to Hawaii and home from Australia --- just too much airtime for me --would much rather have sea days and stretch my legs !!!

I'm so with you on the flights. I'd love to see that part of th world but I don't enjoy sea days. Trying to get hat much time off in a row is not possible either while I'm still in the workforce.

I don't have all the prices, just what my PCC sent me:

Per person

Interior stateroom from “MM” -$3,999 plus tax $143.94

Ocean view obstructed “H” $4,999 plus tax $143.94

Full ocean view category “F”$ 5,299

Verandah stateroom category “VF” - $5,799 plus tax $143.94

Superior suite “SY” - $ 7,999 plus tax $143.94

This is the cruise that we wanted to be on as we didn't really want to go on the Rotterdam due to size and the fact that it has been afloat since before the world was round! ;)

Derek

Archived