Castaway Cabanas-Possibility or Highly Unlikely?

slimkat

Just wanted to know if everyone who wanted to pre-book a cabana got one. It is the only thing I want on this entire trip and I am saying a silent prayer that I get one at the same time trying to prepare myself for disappointment. My trip is on the Magic in October so I am hoping I have a better chance. Any opinions?

We are gold, and got one within the first few minutes on being able to check in at midnight for our Aug. 2 cruise. Within the hour, they were all gone. This is a 2x CC cruise so perhaps they didn't sell out as fast was because they had double the number to sell for this cruise. For our July 29 cruise, they were booked when I signed in. Someone said keep checking back if you don't get one, and make sure you check in the week of your cruise. Good luck.

I booked one at the 120 day point at about 12:15--Palo and Remy were my higher priorities. By the time I booked, four on the family beach were taken, and one on the adult beach was.

I was looking two days ago, and they are all booked for our cruise which is also in October.

The land-based concierge told me that they hold Cabana 21 for ships use for weddings, but if no one has booked it by the time we board they release it. (I have #20 but really wanted #21, I was told if #21 hasn't been booked they'll swap them for me.)

It's also possible that someone might decide to cancel for whatever reason, so I'd check back daily to see if one has become available. Good luck to you!

We are silver members going on the transatlantic. They were all gone by the time we logged on. They weren't our priority, but we did look at everything available. I'd be surprised if they weren't mostly taken by gold members or above every trip.

We are silver members and I logged in shortly after midnight for the August 4 night cruise. I was able to get cabana #8. The other family and most of the adult cabanas were also available. I checked about 6 am and everything was booked except for cabin 20. So log in ASAP but don't enter your reservation # until midnight or the system will kick you out. Good Luck!

We are silver members and I logged in shortly after midnight for the August 4 night cruise. I was able to get cabana #8. The other family and most of the adult cabanas were also available. I checked about 6 am and everything was booked except for cabin 20. So log in ASAP but don't enter your reservation # until midnight or the system will kick you out. Good Luck!

I'm very happy to be proved wrong ftc!

Archived