Carnival Freedom Review (6/18-6/26)

We were on this cruise with you. It was our best cruise ever. Loved the days in Antigua and Tortola and the outstanding excursions we selected. What did you think of the power outage on the last night?

Wasn't it an amazing cruise?! I'm glad you had an amazing time too!:) What did you guys do in Antigua and Tortola?

We actually were in our room for the power outage, but it still freaked my girls out!! I can't imagine being around the ship when it happened! Were you in the show?

I'm hoping to get in on the karaoke action. Was there a huge crowd to wait?

No, not at all - especially when there were other shows going on. There were always a lot of people watching, but not tons of people singing. There were times when they had no signups!:eek: What I thought was cool was "Superstar Live" karaoke. They only did it a few times during the cruise, and you got to sing with a live band. They managed to make everyone sound really good, and it was really fun to watch!:)

No, not at all - especially when there were other shows going on. There were always a lot of people watching, but not tons of people singing. There were times when they had no signups!:eek: What I thought was cool was "Superstar Live" karaoke. They only did it a few times during the cruise, and you got to sing with a live band. They managed to make everyone sound really good, and it was really fun to watch!:)

Awesome!!! I sing on our church praise and worship band so I'd LOVE to try live band. My husband is a huge ham so he'd enjoy it too!!! So excited we will sail in a day!!!

Thank you so much! Usually my son is exhausted by 10 and I'm bored! A movie every night is perfect! Are the pools open then too?

I have a feeling we are going to like the fun atmosphere!

You have really got me quite excited about this trip - here's hoping there are no power outages (although my son would think it was kinda cool)!!!

Thanks!

I know that the pools and hot tubs were open for the 8 oclock movie every night, but I can't say I noticed if they were open for the 10:00 movie. I would think they were. Hopefully someone else on here will know. Glad I could help, enjoy your cruise:)

We're also going on the freedom cruise 9/10/2011. Cannot wait!! It's our first cruise ever and we're very excited (albeit a little nervous as well!) .... Sounds like a great time overall!

Archived