Barcelona Hotel....Which of these choices?

SF

We have been to Barcelona before and stayed last time near Las Rambas. This time we have decided to try one of the following.

Hilton Diagonal Mar

AC Barcelona

Hotel Diagonal Zero

Barcelona Princess

Friends are staying near by and we'd like to pick one of the above hotels for two nights. Which would you suggest and why? We prefer a more modern and newer hotel. Some previous reviews I read online mentioned that not all of the bathrooms at these hotels are totally enclosed. Some I believe have a shade separating the sink/shower view from the room. Anyone know about this?

We have been to Barcelona before and stayed last time near Las Rambas. This time we have decided to try one of the following.

Hilton Diagonal Mar

AC Barcelona

Hotel Diagonal Zero

Barcelona Princess

Friends are staying near by and we'd like to pick one of the above hotels for two nights. Which would you suggest and why? We prefer a more modern and newer hotel. Some previous reviews I read online mentioned that not all of the bathrooms at these hotels are totally enclosed. Some I believe have a shade separating the sink/shower view from the room. Anyone know about this?

Your choices are all fairly expensive. You can find very nice hotels for much less in price.

We stayed in the Diagonal area at the Hotel Astoria for 69E per night. We walked to the Metro. Hotel room had a large bath that included a tub/shower, totally separate from room. Room had TV and roomsafe. Hotel had marble floors and attractive wood paneling.

Papa, Their hotel choices are the other end of Diagonal at the beach which is not where the Astoria is located.

I have not stayed in that area but the Hilton Diagonal Mar gets good reviews on Trip Advisor and sounds like it has very modern bathrooms with jacuzzi tubs etc.

IF you have Hilton points it might even be reasonably priced.

Archived