Chef's Table

SEAGURRL

I've seen the chef's table mentioned....is it available on all ships? Approximate cost?

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Chef's Table has been on their larger ships but don't know about the smaller ships. It's $75/pp ($60 without champagne/wine) & in my opinion well worth it. It's very limited (1 or 2 per week; 10/dinner) & if you're interested should call the DINE line as soon as boarding which has worked for us...we're 4 for 4.

Thanks Astro! Another question (I've only cruised with Princess once before)...Is the Coral Princess a "large" or "small" ship?

The Coral is a large ship with only the Ocean & Pacific 'small'. We enjoyed the Coral on a canal cruise & it's 15,000 tons larger than Sun-class ships with the same 2,000 passengers. There's no Crown Grill but has a Cajun themed Bayou Cafe & Steakhouse.

It's well worth it the food is outstanding! Just make sure you go HUNGRY, it also includes a picture with the Head Chef & Maitre d & Princess Cookbook. I will do it again if given the chance, just make sure you call as soon as you get on the ship. Good luck!

Archived