Encourge Me! About to book Captain Alan!

lrn2cruise

Emailed him and I have heard back that there is room for us! My Husband says "go for it!" His reviews on FB are fantastic, as well as here on CC.

I guess it is a bit nerve racking booking with a stranger in a strange country. Feels a bit weird :eek:

What did you do after the tour? Did you go into town or go to a beach. If we feel up to it, I do not want to get back to the ship till we have to, which is around 4pm or so.

Nail biting as I get close to the cruise:eek:

Alan is an awesome boat captain. He will take you where people that have their own boats go- probably pinel key or tintamarre which are beautiful.

I know the guy personally, he loves his job and knows these waters and where to go

Hi Waterdave!!!!

We were just by you a few weeks ago!!! I have no idea how to get in touch but I figured I would say hey here!!! I saw this thread and we just did the Captain Alan tour!! It was awesome!

He was very professional and we had a lot of fun. We had enough people for 3 boats and the snorkeling spots were great.

I will admit I was a bit put off when I had to sign the release, but that was the only blip for the day.

Ken

Hi Waterdave!!!!

We were just by you a few weeks ago!!! I have no idea how to get in touch but I figured I would say hey here!!! I saw this thread and we just did the Captain Alan tour!! It was awesome!

He was very professional and we had a lot of fun. We had enough people for 3 boats and the snorkeling spots were great.

I will admit I was a bit put off when I had to sign the release, but that was the only blip for the day.

Ken

Thats awesome! finally my new youngest one turned 6 months old so i can go back on a cruise again, with the new addition. Lets meet up next time!

Did you go to pinel key and or tintamarre(flat island)?

He didn't mention either of those places. We stopped at 2 places on the opposite side of the island where the Oasis was docked. We will be back in St. Maartin in March. Maybe we can say hello when we hit the downtown area that day!!!

My email is ramoska @ gmail dot com

Ken

We did Captain Alan last fall and would recommend it. We stopped at a beach for a mud bath, and snorkeled at 2 locations and made a stop at Pinel Island. We saw quite a bit underwater. If you are trying to figure out what to do outside the trip, please be aware that he will take you out for the full 4 hours, you will have travel time to get to the dock and back. The cab driver can drop you off near shopping, but we found there wasn't a ton of other time. The tour got started a little late but he made sure to make it up to us.

Archived