Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin

Cruise Reviews of the Week by mzyonse, Cruiseratbay, pandapanzee, madera1 & Colt07!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a beach safe -- we hope they enjoy it!

Allure of the Seas Family of 5 with small children loved it!!!! by mzyonse

Just got off the Western Caribbean on Allure of the Seas July 3-10! We are avid picky cruises and have been sailing Disney for 8 years every year. Wanted to try something new and we loved this ship. We still love Disney cruise lines too, but this is just as good for our crew. Here is what we loved most: Continue reading Family of 5 with small children loved it!!!!

Carnival Fantasy 1st time Fantasy, and the last! by Cruiseratbay

So this is our first time on the Fantasy, and the first time leaving out of Charleston. When you go to get at Charleston, you and your car are herded into a loooooong line of cars waiting to drop off luggage. There is only 1 luggage tent and perhaps 3 or 4 handler groups unlike other ports where there are multiple ports. Continue reading 1st time Fantasy, and the last!

Norwegian Jewel Cruising has changed? by pandapanzee

My daughter & I cruised in May, the Jewel (NCL) . The staff was great and attentive. The food in the dining room was below expectations...first time I ever could not decide which entree looked the best...usually I cannot decide because everything looked good. Two of the evenings I didn't eat my meal...meat tough, food starchy. Think a nice sandwich would have been better. Continue reading Cruising has changed?

Eurodam Baltic trip of a lifetime by madera1

We booked our own air and arrived in London the day prior to our sailing. We hired a car and driver through Adelphi Executive company and the driver was waiting for us as we had obtained our luggage. We were concerned because our two adult daughters were with us and we had a total of 8 pieces of luggage but the van easily accomodated us all. Continue reading Baltic trip of a lifetime

Oosterdam Extreme High's - Extreme Low's by colt07

Just returned from a 7 day Alaska Explorer cruise on the Oosterdam. Following is a short recap of the trip. Spent first night in Seattle at Fairmont. Transfer to hotel was easy and quick. Afternoon at Pike’s Place Market and then a ballgame at Safeco Field made for a great start. Breakfast the next morning in the main dining room at the Fairmont was elegant/good, but expensive. However we did not feel cheated at all, well worth the cost. Continue reading Extreme High's - Extreme Low's

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review