Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Cruise Reviews of the Week by RyKahn, bbretzi, jjcrossland, jaimebrochu & fkwok!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a Cruise Critic Highlighter -- we hope they enjoy it!

Carnival Pride Truly the Pride of Baltimore by RyKahn

I just want to cover some main points. The Port of Baltimore (known as Cruise Maryland) is the easiest port we have ever sailed from! We arrived July 10 at 12:00pm, and were on Deck 9 eating lunch by 12:30. And most of that time was spent waiting for the rest of our family to catch up to us. Everywhere there was someone to tell you where to go and every single port employee was very friendly. Continue reading Truly the Pride of Baltimore

Oceania Marina Best Cruise Ever by bbretzi

We wanted to visit several Scandanavian countries and taking the Baltic and Viking cruises on Oceania allowed this to be possible. Flights and transfers were included and without issues. Embarcation was quick and easy. We found service to be excellent both with room stewards and dining room staff. Continue reading Best Cruise Ever

Celebrity Constellation First European Cruise on Celebrity Constellation by jjcrossland

After 2 cruises on Carnival, we were ready for a more "adult" cruise, but when we cruised the Celebrity Constellation to the Baltic we were a little surprised at how many seniors there were. We're in our early 60's, but most of the passengers seemed to be over 70. But we were able to mix with folks from England, Northern Europe and Canada which was fun. Continue reading First European Cruise on Celebrity Constellation

Paul Gauguin Paul Gauguin:The luxuriously thinkless way to explore Tahiti by jaimebrochu

Let me start by saying, I cannot wait to book another cruise aboard the MS Paul Gauguin. The boat, service, ports of call, and atmosphere were everything I hoped they would be and so much more. My group consisted of myself and husband (late twenties) my mother (early 50's) and a family friend (thirty something). We have all done many cruises across various cruise lines and prefer hotels such as Fairmont, Le Meridien, Intercontinental, etc.-- Just to give you an idea of who is writing this review. Continue reading Paul Gauguin:The luxuriously thinkless way to explore Tahiti

Norwegian Star NCL Star 7 day Alaska Cruise by fkwok

This is our first Alaskan cruise and 9th with NCL. I think we may be suffering from NCL burnout or the cruise was not as exciting as it was for me (though I will admit this cruise was my wife’s idea). My fellow Cruise Critic members will have posted much better reviews than I so I will continue to highlight the Good, The Bad and the Ugly aspects of our trip. Continue reading NCL Star 7 day Alaska Cruise

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin

Sign in to follow this