Fll Airport Hotel

jphoto

We will be arriving in FLL Jan 7th about midnight for a cruise the next day on Navigator. Anyone suggest a good hotel near the airport with shuttle to the port? Also are there any good places to eat at that time of the morning?

places to eat at MIDNIGHT?? uh, dennys! there MIGHT be some delivery options as well, but i can't remember...

i liked the homewood suites.(a hilton brand))..they have a shuttle service to the pier but it isn't free.....(they do have an airport shuttle..) and there would be a free breakfast in the AM. rooms are larger, and have kitchen facilities...also they have a laundry room as well just in case.

other options: courtyard airport/cruise port, hyatt place south, summerfield suites, fairfield inn (opposite the homewood...), springhill suites, and more....

happy hunting...

We will be arriving in FLL Jan 7th about midnight for a cruise the next day on Navigator. Anyone suggest a good hotel near the airport with shuttle to the port? Also are there any good places to eat at that time of the morning?

Try SpringHill Suites 151 Southwest 18th Court · Dania Beach or the Comfort and Hampton Inns on Stirling Road.

Your options there for fine dining at midnight would be Taco Bell, Mickey D's and Burger King. The Hollywood Ale House, TGI Friday's and Dave and Buster's are nearby in the Oakwood Plaza, but I doubt their kitchens are open after midnight. You might check with them, though.

Springhill and some others end airport shuttle service at midnight. Homewood has a 24 hr airport shuttle.

That's not entirely true...

Sunday-Thursday the SpringHill Suites shuttle ends at midnight, but on Friday and Saturday it extends until 1:00 AM.

Hampton Inn FLL airport north has free breakfast and port/airport shuttle and is a very quick cab ride (about a mile) from Lester's 24 hr Diner. It's this one:

http://www.hamptoninnftlauderdaleairport.com/

Hyatt Place north is about 2 blocks from 24 hr Denny's, has free breakfast and airport shuttles and offers a port shuttle for a small fee (an airport/port taxi ride is under $15).

I guess you figured by now that airport shuttles often stop at midnight.

Archived