? for S class cruisers

cruiseacecat

Can anyone tell me what kind of entertainment is usually featured in "celebrity central"? Looking at a cabin on the deck below and wondering if it is a mistake.

Thanks for any help.

Anne :)

Hi Anne, they had a food demo in there too:)...and you are booking

a cruise on an S class? Which one and when?

On our Solstice cruise last month, there were the examples mentioned, plus having the two different program speakers use that setting for their presentations. Pretty tame! Nothing too wild and hip there. It's a nice area with good AV items, nice seats, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Just back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc. These postings are now at 25,312 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2011, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 47,600 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Appreciate those who have “tuned in” for these two posts. Don’t be shy and feel free to comment and/or ask any questions of interest.

Hi Anne, they had a food demo in there too:)...and you are booking

a cruise on an S class? Which one and when?

Hi Lois :)

I just deposited the Silhouette TA from Rome in October. Have not done a TA in 2 years, and thought I should give the S class one more try. ;) I want so much to like these ships, but I am just not there right now.

I just deposited the Silhouette TA from Rome in October. Have not done a TA in 2 years, and thought I should give the S class one more try. ;) I want so much to like these ships, but I am just not there right now.

Hi Anne,:) wow...you are going on Summit for the 14 nighter and then

the TA too?:D...neat! You are my idol:D

Hi Anne,:) wow...you are going on Summit for the 14 nighter and then

the TA too?:D...neat! You are my idol:D

It's not quite as crazy as it sounds.:D I changed to the 11 Sept. Summit, so I will boarding as you leave. Still, it's 2 long cruises in 2 months, so, ah, yes it is crazy. Doing it while I still can.

It's not quite as crazy as it sounds.:D I changed to the 11 Sept. Summit, so I will boarding as you leave. Still, it's 2 long cruises in 2 months, so, ah, yes it is crazy. Doing it while I still can.

Crazy in this case is very good:D so is hubby going on the Summit

cruise?:) You going on the TA on your own? Oh...too bad you could

not add the 9/4 cruise to the list;)

Crazy in this case is very good:D so is hubby going on the Summit

cruise?:) You going on the TA on your own? Oh...too bad you could

not add the 9/4 cruise to the list;)

I suspect you have absolutely no idea how VERY MUCH I wanted to add the 9/4 cruise, but with Hubby agreeing to go on a cruise after all this time, I did not want to abandon him and leave him to get to Cape Liberty alone. And yes, definitely doing the TA on my own. Six sea days to do absolutely nothing. I can not wait. :D The down side is, of course, that I have to fly to FCO, not looking forward to that part of it at all. :(

Anne

Archived