I know I'm hooked now

Shae Boogie

Welcome to the club LOL. I think they have a support group....am sure there was a thread you can join ;) LOL

I swear im hooked on this site!!! I look almost 30 times a day....lol this is better than fb!! Even though i got like 50 billion days to get to my cruise. I still love reading all the threads. LOL!!!!

I swear im hooked on this site!!! I look almost 30 times a day....lol this is better than fb!! Even though i got like 50 billion days to get to my cruise. I still love reading all the threads. LOL!!!!

I feel ya,this is my first stop in the morning and then all day in between,i love this sight for all the info,i even look forward to a good fight every now and then, i also have like a billion days for my cruise.:)

You cruise about a month and a half after me:) I'm on here all the time too, getting my fix:D

I only have 12 more weeks before I cruise! I'm also on here all the time. It is very addictive!

I don't know how you all do it. This is my first cruise, and I've only been on CC for a week or two. I still have a little less than a month left, and I find myself looking at all sorts of different threads to feed my addiction. So I can only imagine how all of you feel. :D

Uh oh.. whenever I book a cruise that far out I always have to book another one sooner because I can't wait!

My heart goes out to you! I know how you feel. The problem is your cruise is so far away! I'm usually hooked before the cruise and a little after a cruise, but then I don't get on again until the next cruise is booked and for us that is usually a year of two. In fact, I couldn't even remember my screen name and password this time. I had to make a new screen name!

add me to the list. I have over a year to my cruise. I'm here constantly...really i never log out! It's a shame. The really bad part is that i work from home so it's constantly up while i am working. LOL

sssssssshhhhhh don't tell anyone!:p

WOW, 455 days til you cruise. We bookes our cruise on the Dream last year before she was built. It seemed like forever for that day to finally come and then the last month flew by. Hope you enjoy the Destiny.

Archived