Coco Cay with 2 Ships

vavasmom

I just noticed the we are in Coco Cay on the Enchantment next April 4th the same day as the Majesty. Has anyone experienced Coco with 2 ships?

I have not been to Coco Cay in 6 years - I know you still tender. Have there been any upgrades? I remember it felt "perfect" off the Sovereign (same class as Majesty) so I am worried about capacity, services, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Enchantment holds 2252.

Majesty holds 2767. (Yes I double-checked that, I am surprised that Enchantment doesn't hold more than Majesty, but I digress...)

Freedom holds 3634 at double and 4375 at max.

Now, that said... I was there on Freedom just last week and once before, I think on Majesty. Yes, it was busier when I was there w/ Freedom than Majesty, but it still was comfortable and easy to find a quieter spot along the back of the island.

I think the bigger concern, if any, would be two ships tendering at the same time, you might have a slight delay waiting to get off at the dock. There is space there for two tender boats to pull up, so one slot for each I guess, but when only one is in port they use both for that ship.

I wouldn't sweat it :)

Archived