Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Cruise Reviews of the Week by shoemaa, Sassy216, colonial annie, bubbejan & SJSJ!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a 15th Anniversary Limited Edition Cruise Critic T Shirt -- we hope they enjoy it!

Oasis of the Seas WOW!!! Must do ONE time! by shoemaa

This was my 10th cruise 6 with RCL, 1 Norwegian, 1 Carnival, 2 Princess

My wife and myself (active middle agers) were part of a large group of insurance professionals who earned our way to the Oasis. The theme of the conference was "find your place". Finding your place on the Oasis is easy and if like me your place has a lot of variations, this is great cruise. CContinue reading Must do ONE time!

Carnival Splendor Cruisin--ultimate vacations by Sassy216

My husband and I finaly got to cruise on the Splendor after waiting since January when our cruise had been resecheduled due to the Splendor fire. It was well worth the wait!! We realized now that it was probably best we waited to do this iteniary in the heat of the summer as it would've been way to cold sailing out of Long Beach in the winter. We flew into LAX and took the Prime time shuttle from LAX to our hotel in Long Beach - Best Western of Long Beach. Continue reading Cruisin--ultimate vacations

Regatta Did not quite measure up by colonial annie

This was my 2nd cruise on Regatta and frankly it was not quite up to my expectations compared to my previous cruise. Embarkation was not as slick as that in Amsterdam. Seemed a little disorganized. The main problems occurred in Tapas (Terrace Cafe). I either received too much attention or none at all. There seemed to be no staff assigned to particular areas. Some people received double drinks. They placed an order and the waiter disappeared only to be replaced by another waiter who took drink orders again. Getting refills was either difficult or overdone. Continue reading Did not quite measure up

Norwegian Jewel NCL Jewel July 2nd by bubbejan

Perhaps it was because it was July 4th week but that still is no excuse for the overcrowding, inefficient staff, poor quality of food and the general feeling of "cattle herding" during this cruise. Having cruised a dozen times in the past, twice with NCL many years ago on the grand Norway, I was appalled at the service and amenities on this ship. We chose this cruise because we were a large family celebrating our anniversary and we had seven children ranging in ages from 10-1 year. Continue reading NCL Jewel July 2nd

Sapphire Princess Are we cruise people? July 10-17 by SJSJ

We arrived in Seattle the night before our cruise, staying at the Maxwell Hotel on Roy Street in the Queen Ann neighborhood. Cost was around $2oo.oo per night. They provided a car service, are a new hotel (and served cupcakes & coffee in the afternoon)so it was worth it to us. Dined at nearby Toulose Petite (great Cajun food) and then stopped at Metropolitan Market and a liquor store for cocktail & breakfast supplies. Our driver took us to Pier 91 at noon the next day. Continue reading Are we cruise people? July 10-17

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin

Sign in to follow this