Share Comfort Inn Nassau 6/1/2005 3 people

teresag

I have had to book a second room for Comfort Suites in Paradise Island/Nassau for June 1, 2005. We are coming in the 1st on the Triumph. I am looking for someone to share the exspense of the room. You can receive up to 3 wrist bands for the use of the Atlantis Hotel pools/slides/the dig, etc. Price of room was $179.00 to be divided 4 ways. We are copnsidering this a shore excursion as the room itself will not be used.

If you're interested in this, please let me know.

I certainly didn't intend to break any rules -- I only thought to make someone else happy with three wristbands that my family would not be using. Feel free to delete my post-- tell me though, where else would information that is mutually beneficial be shared if not on a site like this. I have learned so much on this board and I considered this just one more of the great things about Cruisecritics -- the ability to communicate with others who are going through the same thing-- We all want to visit and use the Atlantis facility without having to pay the high prices. Oh well.... so much for a good thing......

I agree teresag. I'm not sure what the issue is either. What's the difference between sharing rooms at the Atlantis and the Friends/Family Coupon reponses. Or better yet cruise critic members polling for a roommate on the ship because the cruiselines seldom offers single rates.

Well, it seems they changed the policy a little bit. Check out the revised announcement above. Sounds like you can advertise in your roll call for your sailing as there is less likelihood of it being a tour operator just trying to promote their hotel/tour. But, of course, that is only 1 ship. So, you might do a search for sail dates around your time on other ships and go into their roll calls if yours isn't very long. Just an idea. Hope you find someone.:)

Thanks. I saw the revised statement and I think that makes more sense. Unfortunately my roll call is extremely short. We are sailing out of Charleston, SC on the Triumph and have found a total of 2 others so far. I think the only problem with posting under your roll call is that others who would be in port on the same day may be traveling a different ship. At least it's a start. :)

You may want to verify the total cost. I had a room for 171 but that was for one person. Four people was 231 and then you need to add 8 per day and tax. Just make sure you know how much it will cost before you go. I'm going there on 9/10/05. Can't wait.

ML

When you check in at the Atlantis not Comfort Inn. What is the process for receivng bracelets. Do they take a receipt from you or marked the receipt to the number of bracelets issued. I'm just curious. Because I reserved a room for two people but the maximum is four. Do I have the option to give the extra bracelets away. The person is not sharing the cost. I've already paid for the room. So it would cost me no matter what. What is the process for receiving the bracelets?

• 2 weeks later...

Would you tell me where you were able to get such a good price for the room? Everywhere I have checked including the hotel itself, the cheapest I could find was $283.60. That was for 2 adults and 2 children including all the taxes and fees. We have 5 in our party and they said we would have to get 2 rooms but would give us the second for 1/2 price. Still very expensive. We will be there on 6/27 aboard the Disney Wonder.

Archived