bottled water

nextrip

New to cruising ...and I'm a little confused..can you bring a case of bottled water on board the summit? (I know the water on the ship is fine)

and without starting a riot.....yes to rumrunners or don't bother trying to bring on?

No need to use Rum Runners to smuggle on water; bringing on water is permitted. If you are thinking of putting contraband in the rum runners, they might very well debark you at the first port of call if you are busted. :D

New to cruising ...and I'm a little confused..can you bring a case of bottled water on board the summit? (I know the water on the ship is fine)

and without starting a riot.....yes to rumrunners or don't bother trying to bring on?

Don't even bother with the rumrunners on Celebrity. Unlike some other cruise lines Celebrity is pretty tough. Why not bring the water and a couple bottles of wine instead?

Gail & Dan

we brought a case of water 2 weeks ago on the Summit. Drank maybe 6 bottles out of 24 and gave the rest to the butler, and room stewards.

If you are going to take a case be sure to tape it up good and put a luggage tag on it. Otherwise there was no problem...enjoy the ship

Archived