Slamon and Mussels

Pork CHops

Tex Mex Burger

2-3 more that I cannot think of

Banana Cream Pie

Chocolate tart

ice cream sundae

Just off the Liberty July 30th

On each of my cruises the menu has been different every (sea) day when the dining room is open. And the meals were comparable to the dinners in terms of variety and fanciness. I love lunch in the MDR, but I can't eat as much dinner those nights, because it's a pretty big meal!

Cruisingzs, just noticed that you just cruised a couple weeks ago. That's too bad if they have now changed it to the same menu every day. That doesn't look like a very exciting menu :(

It's been awhile since my cruises but I thought the menu stayed the same. It's possible that the rotating items never caught my eye so I always ordered the same couple of items that were available each day. A regular cheeseburger is what I usually had. I remember a sandwich without meat, vegetarian if I remember correctly. I believe there was a seafood sandwich (I don't eat seafood).

On the Splendor, we went to the MDR for two of the three sea days and the menu was different. One day was disappointing, but the last sea day had fried calamari and chicken parm, both of which were good!

Dining room is open for lunch only on seas days. There is only one revised lunch menu at this time, however, many of the ships do vary the lunch menu. The main reason we rarely use the dining room for lunch is that the sandwiches from the deli are so good.

Doc

Archived