SCUBA in Key West?

yellowgrly22

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places or people to call about scuba diving in Key West. My boyfriend wants to scuba dive on our cruise and this is one of our port stops and just wondering if it would be good to scuba dive here or look into scuba diving in Nassau. Help would be awesome! Thanks

:mad:

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places or people to call about scuba diving in Key West. My boyfriend wants to scuba dive on our cruise and this is one of our port stops and just wondering if it would be good to scuba dive here or look into scuba diving in Nassau. Help would be awesome! Thanks

Lost Reef Adventures is run by a really nice couple and all of the people who use them speak very highly of them...

http://www.lostreefadventures.com/

They are over at the Key West Bight, across the parking lot from the Half Shell Raw Bar.

A closer outfit is Southpoint Divers, at the Hyatt on Front Street.

Pjk

• 3 weeks later...

We are going on a cruise the week of Thanksgiving and have booked a scuba trip with Southpoint Divers. I haven't been yet, but they have been wonderful to deal with when asking questions and also have been super fast getting back with me. I was having some problems finding scuba operators in Key West who were willing to work around the ships' times of arrival and departure, but Southpoint Divers was very accomodating. When is your cruise? I can post back to let you know our experience with them...

--Susan

Archived