Photo Pass

debnjimpa

Got to say~~I just love these boards!!!

We are on the Dream, sailing on the 28th and I'm wondering if they have anything like the Photo Pass that you can buy like you can at the parks, or if you have to just spend a fortune on the pictures? :eek:

Thanks & happy sailing:cool:

I have to agree their photo pass is really neat. I spent some time talking to their photographers at ESPN zone during a national sports meet. Evidently this is proprierty application they've developed.

One thing I do love about the Parks is how Disney seems to be very open to letting you use your own camera at photo ops. In the case of Disney World parks not one time did they stop letting us shoot the same characters or backgrounds that they were shooting.

Of course their photographers wouldn't ever shoot my camera, but again there were always others willing to take our snapshots.

I for one would just bring your own camera and expect/ask another cruiser to take your family snapshots.

As to "formal" night and staged backgrounds, YMMV.

Got to say~~I just love these boards!!!

We are on the Dream, sailing on the 28th and I'm wondering if they have anything like the Photo Pass that you can buy like you can at the parks, or if you have to just spend a fortune on the pictures? :eek:

Thanks & happy sailing:cool:

They actually had an extra person with the photographer at the character meets who would take photo with your camera or we could stand right next to photographer and get the shot of our daughter. This was a few years ago so I do not know if they still do it but saved some big bucks for us.

They actually had an extra person with the photographer at the character meets who would take photo with your camera or we could stand right next to photographer and get the shot of our daughter. This was a few years ago so I do not know if they still do it but saved some big bucks for us.

We have handed them our camera too and they have always taken pics for us. At times we have asked the people before us or after us to camera swap too. I love to do pics and most of my friends and family always say I went in the wrong business. LOL But I'll skimp on something else and get the photo pass if they have it at Disney everytime. They are so much more willing to work with kids to do dumb stuff that they would give us a face for.

Our daughter is 11 and this is her first Disney cruise. I want her to have all the pics we have of our grand daughter from our other 2 Disney cruises. I just don't think she would appreciate me following her around with the camera now. :D

I have to agree their photo pass is really neat. I spent some time talking to their photographers at ESPN zone during a national sports meet. Evidently this is proprierty application they've developed.

One thing I do love about the Parks is how Disney seems to be very open to letting you use your own camera at photo ops. In the case of Disney World parks not one time did they stop letting us shoot the same characters or backgrounds that they were shooting.

Of course their photographers wouldn't ever shoot my camera, but again there were always others willing to take our snapshots.

Thats the nice thing about Disney world the photographers will use your personal camera no problem I've done it 100s of times we paid for the CD the 1st trip then realised what a waste when I can get the photos for free. I've heard the oposite on the ship but I wonder if anyone has even asked

Archived