Coral world-st thomas

weisbaden

We were there last December. You can go down into their basement (not the correct Terminology) and see all the fish w/o snorkeling. Time your visit to the feeding times, they have it posted. The fish are not caged and come on their on. They have many exhibits including sharks. We found everything there to be very interesting. They have lockers, bathrooms and food to purchase. Right next to Coral world is Coki Beach. Since you paid for Coral world you can change and store your stuff in the locker. Coki Beach has fish that come almost to the surface. So for non-snorkelers it is a real treat. The fish do like dog bisquits. Go to the side of the beach closest to Coral World. You can rent chairs there as well. I suggest you have water shoes for the beach. Coral bits and rocks hit your little feet. It is a good way to spend your day in St. Thomas. The ship has tours but we did it on our own. Took a cab. There's plenty of cabs for the return trip. Enjoy!

OC PAT

Thanks for info, so it is better just to take a cab and do my own thing there? I would like to do the helmet dive or sea lion swim, but didn't know where to book with royal or take my chances there.:o

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for info, so it is better just to take a cab and do my own thing there? I would like to do the helmet dive or sea lion swim, but didn't know where to book with royal or take my chances there.:o

My sister and I did the sea lion swim last year and loved it. I decided to go with the ship excursion because if you book with Coral World and your ship gets diverted and you cannot go, you will not get your money back. Usually, I book with private excursions when I'm not paying in advance. If you want to stay at Coki Beach or do you own thing after the excursion, you can just tell the driver who drops you off that you won't be returning with them.

Archived