Favorite things to do or see after boarding

CanWeGoYet?

wow, thanks to the OP for starting this. I am getting some really good ideas. On the past two we went to the lido buffet for lunch immediately, but now I'm thinking I might try something new. I like the idea of sitting at the atrium lobby bar and people watching, and also I like the idea of wearing the swimsuits under clothing to get into the hot tub faster!!! hmmmmm....decisions, decisions:D atrium bar or hot tub on the serenity deck?:confused: Maybe I will change my mind again completely in 30 days.:cool:

wow, thanks to the OP for starting this. I am getting some really good ideas. On the past two we went to the lido buffet for lunch immediately, but now I'm thinking I might try something new. I like the idea of sitting at the atrium lobby bar and people watching, and also I like the idea of wearing the swimsuits under clothing to get into the hot tub faster!!! hmmmmm....decisions, decisions:D atrium bar or hot tub on the serenity deck?:confused: Maybe I will change my mind again completely in 30 days.:cool:

Don't forget to pick up a few copies of the Fun Times to plot the rest of your day when you're at the Atrium Bar!

Archived