luggage tags when flying in early

debnjimpa

3 days until we fly down to Orlando, 4 until we sail on the DREAMMMM~~~

Since we are flying in the night before do we put our Disney luggage tags on at our home airport or wait until we check in the next morning at the Disney Desk for transportation.

I know I won't need anything that's in our bags, I have our carry on with all our stuff for Sunday. I'm a little nervous of leaving them at the airport if they collect them on Saturday. Any and all input would really be appreciated.

Debby:)

3 days until we fly down to Orlando, 4 until we sail on the DREAMMMM~~~

Since we are flying in the night before do we put our Disney luggage tags on at our home airport or wait until we check in the next morning at the Disney Desk for transportation.

I know I won't need anything that's in our bags, I have our carry on with all our stuff for Sunday. I'm a little nervous of leaving them at the airport if they collect them on Saturday. Any and all input would really be appreciated.

Debby:)

If you are flying in the day before, you have to take your luggage with you to your hotel room.. DCL is not responsible for luggage if the ship is not sailing that same day. Do not put your DCL luggage tags on at your home airport.

Thanks Shelly!! I see you really like ummm Love Disney. This will be our 3 with them. Our first was Sept 12. 2001 and as bad as things were it was a great first cruise. The ship was 1/2 empty because of flights not being able to take off. This was on the Magic, the following year we were on NCL's Majesty. We almost didn't do another with them because of such a let down after Disney. Mmost of the that ship was in training on top of not being up to what we had with Disney. Then we did the Wonder in 06. Both were wonderful. Now it's on to the Dream, we can't wait.

Your first cruise on Chandres to Bermuda was my sister's first and she took our daughter with her. They still talk about that charming little ship.

Thanks again,

Debby

Thanks Shelly!! I see you really like ummm Love Disney. This will be our 3 with them. Our first was Sept 12. 2001 and as bad as things were it was a great first cruise. The ship was 1/2 empty because of flights not being able to take off. This was on the Magic, the following year we were on NCL's Majesty. We almost didn't do another with them because of such a let down after Disney. Mmost of the that ship was in training on top of not being up to what we had with Disney. Then we did the Wonder in 06. Both were wonderful. Now it's on to the Dream, we can't wait.

Your first cruise on Chandres to Bermuda was my sister's first and she took our daughter with her. They still talk about that charming little ship.

Thanks again,

Debby

The Chandris ship we went on was a special cruise from Philadelphia, Pa, to Bermuda. It was our first cruise. It was a converted WWII troop carrier with pull down bunks, no double or queen size beds and an Italian crew.. It was a last minute cruise from Liberty Travel, they called our company in Woodbridge, NJ and asked if anyone wanted to test a last minute new cruise route. Twelve (12) of us went and had a blast. Needless to say, we are two senior citizens who LOVE disney and Love cruising.

The DREAM is beautiful. We are looking forward to the Fantasy next year.

Michele

Archived