Leaving tomorrow - cost of bottled water?

Ashera0

We are finally going to be on our way tomorrow on the Splendor. Thanks everyone for answering so many questions over the last months. I have one last question. Does anyone know what CC lines charges for water bottles in the room and for what size bottle? Trying to decide if it is worth it for us to lug water bottles on board. We drink lots of water :o we plan to board early with VIP so we would have to cart them around until the cabins open up.

We are finally going to be on our way tomorrow on the Splendor. Thanks everyone for answering so many questions over the last months. I have one last question. Does anyone know what CC lines charges for water bottles in the room and for what size bottle? Trying to decide if it is worth it for us to lug water bottles on board. We drink lots of water :o we plan to board early with VIP so we would have to cart them around until the cabins open up.

I believe the 1.5 oz bottle was 4.95 and the .5 oz bottle was 2.95. You can also just bring on a refillable water bottle and get water fromt he Lido area. The water in the cabin had a funny taste. We even used bottled water to brush our teeth. I'm sure it was harmless, just a funny taste.

The water onboard is filtered, so I bring a bottle I refill too.

I thought the bigger bottle was less but I guess I was wrong. Like $3.50, but admit I cant remember. plus 15% tip. I hate tipping 15% for a bottle of water, seems stupid to me.

Wow thank you...pretty expensive no matter what. Good tip on bringing a bottle and re-filling. And I am also going to bring sixpacks of water bottles now that I've seen the prices! I wonder if I could just put them in a sturdy duffel bag and check them them in with the porters?

Wow thank you...pretty expensive no matter what. Good tip on bringing a bottle and re-filling. And I am also going to bring bottles now that I've seen the prices! I wonder if I could just put them in a sturdy duffel bag and check them them in with the porters?

Carnival says: IN CARRY ON.....Although some on here say they have gotten away with checking it in...

Wow thank you...pretty expensive no matter what. Good tip on bringing a bottle and re-filling. And I am also going to bring sixpacks of water bottles now that I've seen the prices! I wonder if I could just put them in a sturdy duffel bag and check them them in with the porters?

You can't check them, you have to carry them on, but the ship's water is fine to drink, and refill your water bottle with.

I believe the 1.5 oz bottle was 4.95 and the .5 oz bottle was 2.95. You can also just bring on a refillable water bottle and get water fromt he Lido area. The water in the cabin had a funny taste. We even used bottled water to brush our teeth. I'm sure it was harmless, just a funny taste.

That's an awful lot of money for one swallow of water.:D

Bill

Archived