Single Parent with Child - Caribbean Princess Cruise

cmr2623

Not traveling on this trip, just came back, but a word of advice, be sure to have the notarized authorizations to travel singly with your child. I don't know your situation but I am a married mother of one daughter (married to her father) and I needed to bring a NOTARIZED Letter of consent signed by my husband that it was okay with him that I take her. They checked it upon boarding AND in Mexico, so if you go off the ship in Mexico take it with you then too.

I am a single father, just got back from the 3.12.05 sailing and we did the snorkel/sailboat in St. Thomas and the Snorkel adventure to Shipwreck cove in St. Marteen. We had a blast on both, we saw a lot of great stuff and I highly recommend those 2 adventures. Overall a GREAT trip.

I'm a single mom and I have to get the notarized letter everytime, however, it's worth it. This is going to be a vacation for both of you. You will have plenty of time to relax and enjoy yourself. You don't have to entertain your kid like other non-cruise vacations.Everyday, my 9 year old couldn't wait till the kids program started.

You'll have fun.

I am a single parent (male) traveling with my 8 yo son on the July 9 Caribbean Princess Cruise. Am interested to find out if there are other single parents traveling with children?

You may be able to find other solo cruisers with kids on your particular sail date on the roll call for it. I found it on page 7!:( So it doesn't seem very active, but anyway good luck. Here is the RollCall for it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=107657

Archived