luggage question

billsfan55

does anyone know if carnival has the luggage express option that holland does where you put your bags outside your room and pick them up at your home airport when you land. If they do , do you know if they participate with southwest . I can find no info on the carnival website thanks in advance

They had it on the Liberty when we sailed in May. It was $20/pp. We didn't choose to use it so I am not sure if Southwest is an option. They will place some info regarding the service on your bed one evening.

We used it when we sailed on the Glory. Hubby was in heaven at not having to drag all the suitcases off the ship with us. However, it was my understanding that it wasn't offered fleet wide (at least not at that time).

If this is something that is important to you and you need to plan for you might go ahead and call Carnival and check whether it is offered on your next sceduled ship and with your airline of choice.

Archived