Picking a stateroom and OBC on the Crown Princess.

johnandshann2012

What general type of stateroom do you prefer? Inside, OV, Balcony, Suite? This is port intensive, if that makes any difference in your choice.

OBC is most often given by TA's for booking with them and by Princess for booking under a promotional offer you receive (not your mother or your neighbor) and/or using a FCC to book your cruise. Right now the only thing I see (and I am not a professional nor am I privy to all the options) is $100 pp lower price EB fares for past passengers. A discount TA would have a better price. There is not a lot of history for this month and this itinerary, but typically prices have dropped at about six months out, and creep back up as the ship fills.

OP, find yourself a good discount TA. You can save quite a lot if you can find one that gives a good discount. Plus, often times they offer extra OBC with bookings. I have to agree, the Egypt/Aegean itineary is fantastic.

Although this is quite port intensive, I would not have given up our balcony for anything when sailing in and out of ports, such as Istanbul................WOW!

Archived