Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Cruise Reviews of the Week by sunni05, BecciBoo, nfritsche, blondegeek & Kieth1010!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a 15th Anniversary Limited Edition Cruise Critic T Shirt -- we hope they enjoy it!

Golden Princess Awesome Alaskan cruise aboard the Golden Princess by sunni05 My husband and I just returned from a seven day Alaskan cruise aboard the Golden Princess which sailed from Seattle, WA. The first impression was the swift and smooth embarkation. We were in our suite approximately 1/2 hour from the time we exited our cab at the pier! Continue reading Awesome Alaskan cruise aboard the Golden Princess

Carnival Ecstasy Disappointed in Texas by BecciBoo

Well, just returned from our first....and last....Carnival cruise. Hated the Ecstasy, she was filthy, the service was appalling and the layout of the ship was terrible. There were muliticolored squares, triangles and every other geometric shape imaginable all over the walls and hallways. Continue reading Disappointed in Texas

Norwegian Spirit Best Cruise Ever by nfritsche

This was my 5th cruise, second with Norwegian and so far it my favorite. I have even been to Alaska twice, but this cruise blew those trips out of the water. I went went my boyfriend, my parents (2nd cruise) and another couple that were friends with my parents (this was their first cruise). Continue reading Best Cruise Ever

Wind Surf Excellent in Every Way - Rome to Venice by blondegeek

We took the Rome-Venice cruise (Capri, Messina, Kotor, Dubrovnik, and Hvar as ports of call) as a 5th wedding anniversary. I had read reviews, which gave me opposite opinions, so I was certainly worried about the condition of the boat. Continue reading Excellent in Every Way - Rome to Venice

Crystal Symphony The Magic Of Alaska On The Crystal Symphony by Kieth1010 Review Of Voyage 1219 – August 13 Alaska Sailing Overall Summary We had a wonderful time on this voyage. This cruise exceeded our expectations. Embarkation We arrived early and terminal security allowed us to sit inside the waiting area of the Pier 35 passenger cruise ship terminal. Continue reading The Magic Of Alaska On The Crystal Symphony

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin

Sign in to follow this