Mundo Nogalito Canopy in PV?

QTPieRye

We just got back from the Splendor and did the Extreme Zipline thru the ship.. I am a very non-carnival excursion booker. But try as I might I could not book it anyway but thru Carnival. It was like $135 per person..In my opinion ridiculous. But.. I REALLY wanted to do it and had 5, 2nd time cruisers who were willing to pay the Carnival price so we booked and did it.

IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST EXCURSIONS I HAVE EVER DONE!!. Even at $135, I would not hesitate to do it again. It was a fantastic trip from beginning to end.

Just MHO, but do it, thru somebody. It's a great excursion!!:p

Thanks Litewait! I am soooo glad to hear you had a great time :) We are scheduled for the canopy tour with a pick up at the Mundo Nogalito office, which is supposedly within walking distance of the pier. Originally it was supposed to be Collage Disco, but they changed it....... I am curious to hear where others have been picked up for the tour!

Thanks Litewait! I am soooo glad to hear you had a great time :) We are scheduled for the canopy tour with a pick up at the Mundo Nogalito office, which is supposedly within walking distance of the pier. Originally it was supposed to be Collage Disco, but they changed it....... I am curious to hear where others have been picked up for the tour!

That's the exact one we're taking two weeks from today. Hopefully, it really is easy walking distance to their office.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back from our cruise yesterday. We did the Mundo Nogalito Ziplines on Thursday. It was a short walk from the ship and the instructions provided on our ticket were right on. It took about five minutes to walk over there and they were ready for us at the appointed time. We got there an hour early and they couldn't take us then so we walked over to Sam's Club to burn the hour.

The gal checked us in and we boarded a truck with padded rows of seats welded onto the bed for the drive to their place. They also have vans but we ended up in the truck. The drive was through town and then out of town and took about 35 minutes. They dropped us at the spot and we walked up to the briefing area where we signed our release forms and were fitted for our equipment. We did the lines with two guides and a photographer. There were 11 lines total and they got more adventurous as we progressed. The guides were a lot of fun and the lines were fun. My wife was nervous about it until she rode the first line. By the middle lines she was willing to ride one upside down. I tried it to and it was fun but it also scared me pretty good.

At the end they take you for a Tequila tasting. We ended up buying two bottles of their flavored stuff for about $60. The guy bubble wrapped it for the ride home. After the Tequila they gave us the sales pitch for the photos. It was $50 and they email you a link where you can get all your pictures. We took it and the link was in our e-mail when we got home. There were 93 pictures so I felt like we got our money's worth. They also tried to get us to have lunch and hang out by their river but we were ready to get back to the ship. We piled back into the truck for the ride back. It was about the same as the ride there. One group requested to be dropped in the downtown area to shop and the driver left them where they wanted to be. The driver also dropped us right at the ship rather than the office.

I thought for the price we paid after the 2 for 1 deal was fantastic and we'll do it again if we visit again.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mark

Thanks Mark! It sounds like you guys had fun :) I cannot imagine ziplining upside down because I too, am a little nervous about the whole thing. I personally am afraid of heights while standing on things like a slatted bridge or stairs up super high where I can see through them.... (I would not walk on the glass staircase to the steakhouse on the Carnival Spirit... LOL) I know that probably won't make sense, but it does to me!

thanks again for the information!

We just got back from our cruise yesterday. We did the Mundo Nogalito Ziplines on Thursday. It was a short walk from the ship and the instructions provided on our ticket were right on. It took about five minutes to walk over there and they were ready for us at the appointed time. We got there an hour early and they couldn't take us then so we walked over to Sam's Club to burn the hour.

The gal checked us in and we boarded a truck with padded rows of seats welded onto the bed for the drive to their place. They also have vans but we ended up in the truck. The drive was through town and then out of town and took about 35 minutes. They dropped us at the spot and we walked up to the briefing area where we signed our release forms and were fitted for our equipment. We did the lines with two guides and a photographer. There were 11 lines total and they got more adventurous as we progressed. The guides were a lot of fun and the lines were fun. My wife was nervous about it until she rode the first line. By the middle lines she was willing to ride one upside down. I tried it to and it was fun but it also scared me pretty good.

At the end they take you for a Tequila tasting. We ended up buying two bottles of their flavored stuff for about $60. The guy bubble wrapped it for the ride home. After the Tequila they gave us the sales pitch for the photos. It was $50 and they email you a link where you can get all your pictures. We took it and the link was in our e-mail when we got home. There were 93 pictures so I felt like we got our money's worth. They also tried to get us to have lunch and hang out by their river but we were ready to get back to the ship. We piled back into the truck for the ride back. It was about the same as the ride there. One group requested to be dropped in the downtown area to shop and the driver left them where they wanted to be. The driver also dropped us right at the ship rather than the office.

I thought for the price we paid after the 2 for 1 deal was fantastic and we'll do it again if we visit again.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mark

that sounds like exactly what our trip was like, except we were on a land vacation in PV.. we had a blast! try to google the tour u want and u will find the $60 tour and 2 for 1 special

One of my friends at work just got back from doing a combo Zipline, Rappelling, Ropes Course in Cabo and she said she was shocked that before she boarded the bus, they weighed her! She only weighs 130 lbs, but they weighed everyone.

Did they weigh you for Mundo Nogalito. I know they post a 250 lb weight limit, which everyone in our group will be well under, but I personally don't want everyone to see what I weigh!!! Just sayin ;)

One of my friends at work just got back from doing a combo Zipline, Rappelling, Ropes Course in Cabo and she said she was shocked that before she boarded the bus, they weighed her! She only weighs 130 lbs, but they weighed everyone.

Did they weigh you for Mundo Nogalito. I know they post a 250 lb weight limit, which everyone in our group will be well under, but I personally don't want everyone to see what I weigh!!! Just sayin ;)

We got off the ship and negotiated with canopy tours for our zip line. They did not weigh anyone I saw. And there was a couple of guys who I know were pushing past the 250lb limit.

Archived