next best alternative the Nachi Com beach club

westerfiek

Help! I tried to make reservations for 29 Nov 2011 to Nachi Com beach club and they are closed due to a private event.

My husband and I went to Nachi Com in Jan 2011 and loved it.

Any recommendations on a similar beach club?

I'm interested in this too. Although we are not seniors, we have been to Nachi so many times, and truly love it, but I would like something different when we sail next July.

I'll be interested to hear your answers.

I haven't been to Nachi but I have done a lot of research and have decided on Mr. Sanchos AI side... it's away from the water toys on the pay as you go side... the AI side offers a new pool with swim up bar but the down side is if you like beer in a bottle that's not an option at the AI side at Mr. Sanchos, I've read where they pour the beer into a cup. :(

Help! I tried to make reservations for 29 Nov 2011 to Nachi Com beach club and they are closed due to a private event.

My husband and I went to Nachi Com in Jan 2011 and loved it.

Any recommendations on a similar beach club?

Just tried to make reservations for this same date. I sent them an email b/c I found it hard to believe that it would be booked up this far in advance. I came here looking for answers, and sure enough you guys had them. UGH! My DH is going to be devastated!!! Nachi is our "happy place"!! I guess we'll try Mr. Sanchos instead. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. I'll post back here if Nachi tells me anything differently in their email. --Katie

we just got back this past week and after reading many reviews we went to mr. sanchos. I am not a hard-to-please person but the service was AWFUL!!!! We ordered food and there were 4 of us. 2 of us NEVER got our food. Finally, about an hour and a half later (and many queries as to when would it come) my husband said just give me whatever you have cooked. he had ordered chicken nachos. i think he wound up with a hamburger but he was very hungry. we then sat in the lounge chairs where i read they wait on you hand and foot. NO ONE ever came to wait on us. We just got up and went to get our own drinks. They were out of the drink we wanted and had been looking forward to. Coco Loco, i think it was called. It didn't appear to be that crowded. I don't know what the problem was but not the experience i was looking forward to...

we just got back this past week and after reading many reviews we went to mr. sanchos. I am not a hard-to-please person but the service was AWFUL!!!! We ordered food and there were 4 of us. 2 of us NEVER got our food. Finally, about an hour and a half later (and many queries as to when would it come) my husband said just give me whatever you have cooked. he had ordered chicken nachos. i think he wound up with a hamburger but he was very hungry. we then sat in the lounge chairs where i read they wait on you hand and foot. NO ONE ever came to wait on us. We just got up and went to get our own drinks. They were out of the drink we wanted and had been looking forward to. Coco Loco, i think it was called. It didn't appear to be that crowded. I don't know what the problem was but not the experience i was looking forward to...

Dang it, we are planning on going to Mr. Sanchos in Dec....makes me wonder now........I went to Trip advisor and Nachi had quite a few negative reviews Sanch. had all good reviews...so we decided on Mr. Sanchos.....sometimes you just cant win!!!!! well at least I wont be at work!!!!!

Dang it, we are planning on going to Mr. Sanchos in Dec....makes me wonder now........I went to Trip advisor and Nachi had quite a few negative reviews Sanch. had all good reviews...so we decided on Mr. Sanchos.....sometimes you just cant win!!!!! well at least I wont be at work!!!!!

i know..sorry! after alot of reading we really were down to nachi and mr.sanchos but chose mr sanchos. next time...nachi.

you might go and have a completely different experience. i hope so!

We too had to find an alternative. We booked Nachi on the 29th but had to cancel because our friends couldn't get in. Because we booked through Island Marketing, they moved us to the Sabor AI excursion. I'll report back - it looks nice. We've done Nachi 3-4 times now so although we are disappointed not to return, it's nice to have something new to try.

• 2 weeks later...

Last November we went to Playa Uvas. It was a AI, and not too bad. You could buy different packages and the staff were really attentive to our wants and needs. No swim up bar, they had a small pool, plenty of loungers, a shaded area and the massages were decent.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.437650,-98.379444

Archived