Guarantee question

colkeena

If you booked with a TA call them. If you booked directly with Celebrity you can go to www.celebrity.com and put in your reservation number and your information will come up and you can manage it from there. Even if you booked with a TA you can go to the Celebirty site and sign on and it will tell you your cabin number. You can also order you luggage tags and manage other aspects of your trip.

We booked a balcony guarantee for our upcoming Oct Equinox cruise back in June. They assigned our cabin within days, but the only way I knew that was by logging into Celebrity's website and finding my reservation information. I don't think there was any other sort of notification.

Yes, it's usually pretty quick that they assign the cabin. Just log in to the website and look up your reservation.

We've been assigned our cabin No and my question is can this still change with a guarantee cabin? Or once it's been assigned is that it?

Thanks

We've been assigned our cabin No and my question is can this still change with a guarantee cabin? Or once it's been assigned is that it?

Thanks

Once it's been assigned it usually stays that way. But once they assign you a particular cabin you can move to another cabin in the same category if it's available. Example: you book a guaranteed inside cabin. They assign you a Category 9 Inside, you see that a better location category 9 cabin has popped up as available, you can call and be switched into that cabin.

We did it with a Conceirge Class Cabin. We had booked a guaranteed veranda. They put us in a CC Class cabin and then I noticed a better one in a nicer location come available. I called Celebrity and they moved us.

Archived