Dream - How is Karen Grainger?

jdcml

Doing some final research for our 10/1 trip. Anyone see Karen Grainger's show? The description in the Fun Times left a little to be desired so I checked her out online. Based on the YouTube video it seems like a good night for alternatives. Any thoughts?

I didn't stay the whole time. For me, it was mostly practicing taking pictures with a new camera. A bonus was that there was some entertainment value. I wouldn't say fabulous. Back row seats, or even just standing in back is a good strategy and allows you to sample a number of venues until you find whatever is most comfortable for you.

• 2 weeks later...

My DW and I found her imitations to be very trite, especially when she talks like Cher. However, there's no denying that she has a very powerful and well-trained singing voice. I plan on skipping her upcoming show on the Magic, but your mileage may vary!

Just checked her website and it looks like she will be signing off the Dream just before our cruise. Her last day on the Dream is listed as September 27, then she takes a week off and goes to the Celebrity Infinity and Celebrity Summit. I wonder what will replace her show on our October 1 sailing.

Archived