Question: Choice of Cruise Videos?

overinvester

This morning I was booking some indulgences for our upcoming cruise and want to have a DVD of our vacation, but on the website to order these they have 2 options to choose from.

My question is this: They offer a video of our cruise, and then they offer a Custom Video of our cruise....Could anyone tell me the difference?:cool:

Thank you for your input.

Overinvester

I am not really certain what the difference is.

But a couple of years ago a friend of ours bought on the ship what he thought was going to be DVD of their cruise.

Most of the DVD was about the cruise all right -- someone else's cruise really -- with only a few inserts from their actual cruise.

Hope someone comes along and can explain the difference between the 2.

This morning I was booking some indulgences for our upcoming cruise and want to have a DVD of our vacation, but on the website to order these they have 2 options to choose from.

My question is this: They offer a video of our cruise, and then they offer a Custom Video of our cruise....Could anyone tell me the difference?:cool:

Thank you for your input.

Overinvester

They were showing the 'custom' dvd on our last cruise. They take some videos all cruise and shore excursion and intersperse them. Now, unless you happen to be on HAL tours, the odds are you will not be in it ;) If you are on HAL tours the odds improve ;)

It seemed quite well done though.

Archived