Mahognay Bay Beach wedding?

I may be wrong, but I think Mahogany bay beach is a private beach owned by Carnival cruise line. I am not sure if you can get married there outside of the cruise ship companies. Carnival Cruise lines would own all rights to it. You would need to leave Mahogany Bay for a cermony with a private company.

Roatan is my favorite cruise destination of all time, I think you will love it, but I do want to make you aware that this port is missed frequently, especially during certain times of the year. Do you research before you set a date and get your heart broke on a missed port. The are athat the Carnival ships pull in at is VERY narrow, and they have to back in. If there is wind at all they will not dock the ship, especially the Dream.

I have done some not a lot, I havent set anything in stone yet... she said that in May I shouldnt have an issue with missing the port....but she is unwilling to give me any type of refund if it is missed, which scares me to death, I have the worst luck ever!!! I cannot book without some type of cancellation policy that I can live with !!!

It will cost more, but if you go through the cruise line, if they do not dock, they will arrange for the marriage at another port.

It is a personal choice on how much risk you are willing to take versus the cost. You get a lot more for your money bypassing the cruise line.

Archived