Time of last tender in Lahaina?

teachtocruis

The whale watch cruise I had planned in Maui changed its schedule and now I am not sure if we can do it. The trip is from 2 to 4, the ship sails away at 6 so I am wondering if anyone knows when the last tender will be. I know that the lines can be long to waiting for those tenders.

Thanks for your help,

teachtocruis

The whale watch cruise I had planned in Maui changed its schedule and now I am not sure if we can do it. The trip is from 2 to 4, the ship sails away at 6 so I am wondering if anyone knows when the last tender will be. I know that the lines can be long to waiting for those tenders.

Thanks for your help,

teachtocruis

I don't know what ship you're sailing but on the Golden Princess last December the Patter says the last tender was at 5:00PM. I've seen them delay sailing for those on Princess excursions but not for independent ones. However it's very unlikely they'd leave you at the pier if you're waiting in line for a tender unless it could affect the safety of the ship.

As CruiserBruce said, conditions are generally better earlier in the day.

• 2 months later...

We will find an earlier trip. Time wise we would probably be ok, but we are not risk takers and want to see whales not just a boat ride.

We are on the Sapphire for the Christmas cruise.

Thanks,

teachtocruis

We are on the same cruise, and I have been looking over the whale watch options - which one did you choose? I thought the PWF 2 pm cruise was a little late myself, but ship excursion is twice the price. Are you going with someone else?

Maddle

Archived